Wednesday 25 September 2013

How To Perform Invoice Verification - Purchase

Invoice verification is done via MIRO transaction.
Step 1)
  1. Enter transaction code MIRO.
  2. Choose invoice as a transaction type.
  3. Enter the invoice date.
  4. Enter the purchase order number.
  5. Hit ENTER.

Step 2)
On Payment tab choose R – invoice verification.
You can always check if the document has any problems.
  1. Click Messages button.
  2. Review the messages and fix the problems if there are any.
As it is shown on the below screen, I have a warning message that my price is too low, below tolerance limit. It is only a warning message, and it will not stop me from further processing.This message appeared as informational because I manually changed the item 1 price from 28.000 to 22.000! Err, just to show you the message.
When I correct the price back to 28.000 for item 1 my message will disappear. Note the amount entered is 30.4 = (28.000 for Item 1 + 2.400 for Item 2)

We can simulate the invoice by clicking button number Simulate.


Simulation results are shown on the below screen.

Saving is successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment